Super short post to share a list of my favourite ios apps for Teaching and Learning. As you will see from the list, I prefer apps that let us create and share our thinking, rather than apps that focus on content.
- Google Drive – create, store, access, and share docs, presentations, forms, spreadsheets, drawings…, can also be used by students to keep track of research or as a digital portfolio
- Evernote – my preferred tool for colecting and housing assessment data, can also be used by students to keep track of research or as a digital portfolio
- Snapguide – create how-to’s, stories, etc… imagination required to harness all the potential
- Checkthis – simple way to publish and share ideas and work
- Educreations – Interactive Whiteboard tool that lets you record your voice as you write
- Note Anytime – easily anotate anything
- Dropbox – an easy way to get content on and off an ipad
- Dragon Dictation – great tool for pre-writers to write!, best used in conjunction with other apps
- Prezi – another tool for presentations, having a variety of choices lessons possibility of death-by-powerpoint
- VoiceThread – nice tool to share work and a great venue for students and teachers to engage in the feedbcack process
- Videolicious – make short videos easily!
- Twitter – great tool for writing, sharing, learning, connecting, giving and receiving feedack
What are your favourite apps for the classroom?